AAmerican Idols | American Idol Sweet 16 | Male Finalists


Davaid Archuleta continues to impress with a good performance of "Another Day In Paradise" This week he also showed off his instrumental skills by playing the piano as well. Chikeze had what I believe to be his best night yet. I'm still not sure if I like him yet or not. Michael Johns, David Hernandez and Jason Castro all had pretty good performances as well. While Jason Castro might be growing on the judges im still not sure about that hair. All of these contestants should be safe from the next round of American Idol Eliminations.

On the hot seat this week I believe will be Luke Menard, David Cook, Danny Noriega. "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" What the heck was Luke Menard thinking Yikes!!. GO!! GO!! might be exactly what the judges say during Thursday night's American Idol Eliminations. My bet is on David Archuleta winning it all.

No comments: